If you’re looking for help using the site, you’ve come to the right place.
Here you’ll find information about how to ask questions as well as tips for making sure your discussion and expert questions get the attention and answers they need.
If you can’t find what you need here just go to the Contact page and let us know. We’ll be in touch as soon as we can.
Our knowledgebase has lots of great information and finding it is easy.
Click Knowledgebase in the main menu to go there.
Once you're on the Knowledgebase page, you have some choices:
- you can browse through the list and see what's there
- you can search for a keyword or phrase by clicking the search icon and entering the search term in the search bar above the list and pressing Enter on your keyboard.
- you can sort the full list or your search results by clicking Filter and selecting the way want to see the list.
If you can't find what you need in the knowledgebase, you can always ask a question.
1. At the bottom of the knowledgebase page, click Ask and expert.
2. Browse through the list of experts and find the person you think you might want to ask.
3. When you've decided who to ask, click Ask this expert and fill in your question in the dialogue box before clicking Send.
To start a discussion, hover your mouse over MicroCommunity in the main menu and select Start a new discussion.
Think carefully about the title of your discussion. Your title should tell people what the discussion is about. Don't be tempted to have a title like Help needed that doesn't tell anyone what the discussion is about. If your title is descriptive and short, you'll get more people engaging with your discussion.
If you need to change any of your personal information like your address or email, hover over your name in the top right corner of the screen and click Profile.
You'll be taken to your profile page.
Just below your profile image, click the pencil icon to edit your details.
Change what you need to change and click Save when you're finished.
At the moment, we are unable to change your email address as it forms a core part of your profile and your subscription identity.
If you need to get in touch, we're here to help.
Just visit the Contact page and let us know what help you need. We'll be in touch as soon as we can.
If you don't want your subscription to auto-renew, you can change your preference in your profile.
Just go to your profile page.
In the subscription panel, click the Auto-renew switch to Disabled. You can still use the site, but when your membership subscription expires, it won't renew automatically and you won't be able to access member-only content.
If you want to cancel your membership altogether, you can do so from your profile page.
Just go to your profile page.
In the subscription panel, click Cancel Subscription. You'll get a notification asking you to confirm. If you're absolutely sure, confirm by clicking the relevant button. Your membership subscription is cancelled.